PDA

View Full Version : Critique for my current works (Concept Design, Painting)

luxactor
12-29-2011, 08:46 PM
I hope to get some critique for my current works (Concept Design, Painting):

http://luxactor.blogspot.com/

(Sorry, the text is in German, bu I'm still working on my English Blog)

Lunatique
12-30-2011, 06:37 AM
What is your goal? To become a concept designer/artist? For what industries?

luxactor
12-30-2011, 09:41 PM
I think concept artist for all industries. But I'm working on a solar project with institute for energie in Leipzig (Germany) and on a expo concept for the ccosmetics and beuty company ORLY. And I'm in news now. :) (see the last post)

Lunatique
01-02-2012, 10:00 AM
You obviously already understand the importance of actual design--things like form and function, ergonomics, logic...etc. Now you just need to catch up on your visual art foundation skill/knowledge. Today's concept designers/artists can't get away with just creating great designs anymore--they have to be really good artists too.

luxactor
01-04-2012, 04:15 AM
You obviously already understand the importance of actual design--things like form and function, ergonomics, logic...etc. Now you just need to catch up on your visual art foundation skill/knowledge. Today's concept designers/artists can't get away with just creating great designs anymore--they have to be really good artists too.

Thank you very much for the constructive critique. I am working on myself and my drawing style, I continue develop, make new contacts, search for artists and young people who inspire me, talk about my ideas and work. The City where I'm living inspired me very at moment, so here I want to make a "name" to create some art exhibitions.

CGTalk Moderation
01-04-2012, 04:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.