PDA

View Full Version : Character: Ghost

artfoundry
11-13-2003, 06:38 PM
Hey guys
This is my first posting of artwork here (so be nice - jk :)

This is a test render for a ghost character from my animated short The Golden Arm (work in progress). Other images and info can be seen at http://www.artfoundry.com/ccs/goldenArm

arliss
11-13-2003, 07:56 PM
hey foundry:)

really like the ghoul, the colors are great and the texture detail is very well done, particularly on the teeth good stuff! Don't know the only issues I have is that the hair is a little too prominant for me- might just need to blend face, hair and body textures a bit more to give it a tighter feel- good luck with the short!:D

artfoundry
11-14-2003, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the reply. The ghost is only going to be seen in a few brief shots. The hair will be kinda "floating/flying" so it definitely won't look the same as in the image. And there will be other effects/glows/etc. to help tie it all together (and blend it into the environment). This image was really more of a test render of the model and textures (and for fun :D )

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.