PDA

View Full Version : New FREE concept art tutorial online!

adamator
12-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Hello everyone,

It's my pleasure to inform everyone of my new free online concept art tutorial, now available at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdamationStation?feature=mhee

Throughout this 6-part tutorial, we will discuss and explore every facet of creating a digital painting from beginning to end, including planning, sketching, blocking, numerous lighting passes and effects, texturing, detailing and finalizing your work of art.

For any questions and comments, please feel free to leave your comment directly on the youtube video, or visit www.adamationstation.com should you prefer contacting me directly.

Thank you very much and enjoy!

Adam Duff

bcairns
12-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Awesome man, I love stuff like this, thanks for sharing!
:beer:

fuss
01-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Awesome man, I love stuff like this, thanks for sharing!
:beer:

Yes, thank you, Adam. I watched the first two videos and downloaded the rest for later reference. Great stuff. My only crit would be that you skip over some of the actions inside Photoshop really quickly and at times it's hard to see exactly what you're doing, so unless you already are an experienced Photoshop user it's sometimes a bit hard to follow and replicate what you do. It's still a great tutorial in terms of seeing a professional, step-by-step workflow, thanks for that.

jjmacky
01-03-2012, 01:49 AM
I rarely if ever post here, but I felt compelled to after watching Adams videos. These are pure gold and I'm very grateful that you took the time and effort to produce these videos thank you so much Adam!

CGTalk Moderation
01-03-2012, 01:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.