PDA

View Full Version : which university in USA is best choice for me?

memol58
12-27-2011, 09:21 AM
I have BSC in software Computer Eng. I am good in 3Ds Max, Photoshop,After Effect , Premier , .....
I've Worked at Consulting Eng , as a 3D simulator ( Interior and Exterior Buildings ) by 3Ds Max, Vray , Photoshop and sketch since 2003
I do professional Paniting, Specialy Watercolor painting.
recently, I've decided to Study Academic Animation In The best University that become A Pro.
Which University Do you suggest?
How can I Apply? ( I am not in USA )

MrPositive
01-13-2012, 06:47 AM
I have BSC in software Computer Eng. I am good in 3Ds Max, Photoshop,After Effect , Premier , .....
I've Worked at Consulting Eng , as a 3D simulator ( Interior and Exterior Buildings ) by 3Ds Max, Vray , Photoshop and sketch since 2003
I do professional Paniting, Specialy Watercolor painting.
recently, I've decided to Study Academic Animation In The best University that become A Pro.
Which University Do you suggest?
How can I Apply? ( I am not in USA )

This is almost impossible to answer and hence why it hasn't been thus far. Where are you coming from? Do you have a visa? What do you want to focus on in 3D art? What's your budget and how much debt do you want to incur? Where are you trying to fit into the industry and what's your time table? These are all questions you need to try and answer first I think....

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2012, 06:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.