PDA

View Full Version : Gallery image is only there when I'm logged in?

Vollands
12-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi there,

I have a quick question for you - it's not a big deal, but it's one of those things where I'm not sure if I've missed something, or if there is a 'glitch' somewhere. Here we go:

I have an image which is currently showing in the 2d gallery section. If I am logged in, and I click on my portfolio, the image is visible alongside my other folio images. However, when I log out, the current gallery image is no longer displayed alongside the other folio images.

(Sorry if that sounds confusing!)

Hope you can help, and as I said it's not a big deal - I just couldn't figure out why it's happening :D

Cheers, and merry christmas,

Dave

EDIT: PS the errant image is called 'Mining Facility - matte painting' if that helps narrow it down!

leigh
12-21-2011, 02:31 PM
That's... really weird. I'll see if I can figure anything out, but unfortunately our technical wizards down in Australia are on holiday so this one may not get solved immediately.

Vollands
12-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Hi,

That's totally fine, and thanks for looking at it anyway.

Just to en-weird-ificate the situation even more, the 'glitch' seems to have changed:

If I look at my portfolio (when I'm not logged in), the image in question is now there - but if I then refresh the page, or go somewhere else and come back - the page reverts to the original problem I described!

No probs though, the Aussie technical wizards have earned their holiday - I appreciate this is a free service, and just thought I'd flag up the observation.

Cheers!

Lena32
12-21-2011, 11:06 PM
I am having the same problem. I recently created an account, started working on my gallery, and only the first image I uploaded shows up, unless I am logged in.

KurtWilliams
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm also experiencing a re-occuring problem where my entire portfolio is only visible when logged in. Trying from multiple sources without logging in, results in a blank page. This has been happening on and off for over a year.

Any assistance would be super appreciated when ever time allows.

Tried Windows 7, Vista and Mac OS with Explorer 9 and Safari, respectively.

Thanks

Lena32
01-15-2012, 06:09 PM
I am having the same problem. I recently created an account, started working on my gallery, and only the first image I uploaded shows up, unless I am logged in.

My problem disappeared on its own after the first 3 days

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2012, 06:09 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.