PDA

View Full Version : Landscape: industry city

MartinLisec
11-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Hi guys, here is my last work - dreamy landscape with a little dark background... thanks for your opinions.

Original size is 1280 x 950 pixels.
Photoshop 5.5, about 10 hours.

Martin Lisec

http://www.martinlisec.com/pics/martin_lisec/landscape_city.jpg

teknotek83
11-13-2003, 03:01 PM
wooow..very lush and beautiful. :D

Ninja-Magus
11-13-2003, 06:50 PM
Wow, that is very pretty! One of the only things abot fantasy and art that irritates me is that I doubt you can find any place in the world that is as beautiful as this. It's very true in a lot of other artwork too.

Strang
11-13-2003, 07:23 PM
great job...

the light really is done well...

shining down...like it just got past on of the dark clouds from that industial city... and hitting that area around the tree...

awesome, a mood has been set :applause:

-Strang

theblackfrog
11-20-2003, 09:03 PM
nice feel...love the leafs:p

cuse
11-21-2003, 01:05 PM
wow thats pretty dark, though i think you could build up on the city in the background, maybe more chaos of whats eating the beauty up? Just at the minute it looks like only one large building?

Nice work tho, one other thing thats a little weird, is the fact that there's this great tree but no others at all, or anything but flat land, until the city?

Good scene though. Maybe you should drop it in the Evocative serious critique forum, think its worth if for sure, does evoke strong emotions.

cuse
p.s. would love a wallpaper of the original size...

freshness
11-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Beautifull! don't change anything, that would ruin the atmosphere. I like the lightening and the colors.
GREAT WORK! :applause:

Demie-Lune
11-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Whoa! :eek: Very nice landscape!!! I just love you Europeens guys vision of the landscape... Often with a fairy-magical touch...

With the title, I was waiting of something really dirty and cold and... What a good surprise!! :applause: :thumbsup:

p.s. This piece is worth the CG Gallery!!! It should be found there!!! :thumbsup:

Gyro75
11-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Holy moly!
well done, the leave of the tree in the foreground are done quite nicely, not to mention the rest of the piece, heh.
:buttrock:

Araon
11-24-2003, 09:22 AM
Ahoj Martine.

Vypada to nadherne, ale nechapu jednu malickost se svetlem. Vypada to, jako by hlavni zdroj svetla byl primo za temi listy. Ovsem ostatni atributy nasvetleni tomu neodpovidaji. Stiny na kmeni a hlavne to svetlo prochazejici vetvemi smeruje z praveho horniho rohu doleva dolu. Tak v tom mam trochu zmatek :)

Ale stejne se mi to libi ;)

Petr "Araon" Pechar

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.