PDA

View Full Version : Just a watch

JacquesD
01-19-2002, 07:59 PM
I know that's not a kind of pic we often see in this forum but next time I'll maybe post a alien pirate with a mechanical arm:D
Comments are still welcome.
http://users.skynet.be/fa009830/Watch.jpg

ACFred
01-19-2002, 08:02 PM
Hey there,

Image link is broken.....

Observation is the key....heh-heh....:P

Alec

JacquesD
01-19-2002, 08:13 PM
Sorry, the extension of the file was in capital letter on my server and not in the link. that sould be working now.

3dflasher
01-19-2002, 09:38 PM
Wow very nice. The watch model is perfect no critique. The blur on the wine glass kinda makes it look fuzzy though. Maybe add some caustics coming out of the glass and also reflecting from the watch. What renderer are you using Vray or Brazil. We got both users up in this forum and would love to get some info on the settings if you care to share :) Very elegant watch. Is this for an ad you are working on? I bet that sucker is like $1000. Bling bling baby!!! Similar to Movado watches :D

Machine specs and render time :p

JacquesD
01-20-2002, 06:00 AM
Thanks.:)
You're right about the glass, still have to work on it.
It wasn't for a ad, just a kind of excercise to try to improve my metal shading.
It's Lightwave renderer, no plugins at all, a area light for the key light and some point lights for the rest, that's it.
The render time is 1h50 on PIII 800 with 512 Mb.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.