PDA

View Full Version : 3 Bobs WIP

Xonk
12-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Uploaded this file and I received this message from CGS:
We suggest you post your work in the WIP forums so that other members can help critique your image and troubleshoot elements like composition, perspective, lighting/values, colors, anatomy/figure, as well as line quality, brushwork, modeling, textures, lighting...etc. They might also help you think of a more creative presentation, such as using a more interesting background for your subject, or choose more interesting camera angles, expressive poses and facial expressions.

Once you have spent some time improving your image, please feel free to submit it again, and we will be glad to reconsider your submission.

To me the piece was finished but it might be missing something etc that I'm just not seeing. This is a professional community and I respect your input so... Let's hear your critiques!

Thanks
Ian
http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g41/246241/246241_1323980268_large.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
12-16-2011, 09:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.