PDA

View Full Version : Animation: Demo Reel

Nick Unden
11-13-2003, 12:39 AM
Hello,

I've put together a reel of some my work I've done in the past year. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

http://www.nick.unden.ca/animation/group_pose01.jpg

.::mpeg - 28mb::. (http://www.nick.unden.ca/animation/movies/Demo_reel.mpg)

:cool:

JasonA
11-13-2003, 01:17 AM
Cool reel:) I really like the characters and the syncing you did to the dialog. I especially like the comical beahviors. My only crit is that the spiderman stuff is too long and I was starting to lose my interest a bit. I think I'd condense that stuff significantly.

I really like it:buttrock:

Rudity
11-13-2003, 01:49 AM
Hey Nick!

Nice little reel you put together there. Well not really little. Man there was alot of animation in it. :)

How come no shots from your first reel????

Good job, I havn't seen spiderman yet. My first glimpse of it was from this reel. :)

:buttrock:

Maybe see you around sometime. For a beer maybe??

Get back to me.

Darren

Nick Unden
11-13-2003, 07:18 PM
thanks for the replies,

JasonA - I agree with the length of the footage. I noticed that for a while so, I decide to shorten it a bit. Check it out.

Rudity - Thanks man. I do not want to see my old reel ever again! ha.

shoey
11-13-2003, 07:51 PM
Really nice reel you've got there nick, but i agree that the spiderman bits are too long, i don't know which version i have though so i maight be watching the one bfore you updated it.

Good stuff:thumbsup:

mattmos
11-13-2003, 08:57 PM
Seriously nice work dude. I personally love the spiderman stuff but I'm a bit of a spidey geek at heart so... Just one thing, the wrist movements of your main character (other than spidey) seem a bit too exagerrated sometimes, a bit floppy. No offense.

Nick Unden
11-15-2003, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the replies... anyone else? :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.