PDA

View Full Version : weird rendering

acc9340
12-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Hi All:

I am currently working on a new project just for me. I am building up a new model by means of polygon modeling. Nothing exotic, just extruding edge-looping and appending. I have good quads, so far. I am using Maya 2012. When I render it with mental ray the rendered finishes, then re-renders on top of the initial image then re-renders. This stutters on and off for about 2 seconds and then I finally get my rendered image which looks fine, I guess. I get a weird error message (see below).

Does anyone know what this is and / or know what's causing it and / or how to stop it. It's weird.

That error message by the way is:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } // Error: ...cameraMaskChange(unifiedRenderGlobalsWindow|rgMainForm|tabForm|mentalRayTabLayout|mentalRayCommonTab|scrollLayout|commonTabColum //

// Error: Invalid use of Maya object "unifiedRenderGlobalsWindow|rgMainForm|tabForm|mentalRayTabLayout|mentalRayCommonTab|scrollLayout|commonTabColumn|rgRenderableCamerasFrame|renderableCamerasSW|mayaSoftwareCameraLayout|columnLayout54|columnLayout55|columnLayout56|checkBoxGrp67". //

// Error: ...cameraMaskChange(unifiedRenderGlobalsWindow|rgMainForm|tabForm|mentalRayTabLayout|mentalRayCommonTab|scrollLayout|commonTabColum //

// Error: Invalid use of Maya object "persp". //

// Error: ...cameraMaskChange(unifiedRenderGlobalsWindow|rgMainForm|tabForm|mentalRayTabLayout|mentalRayCommonTab|scrollLayout|commonTabColum //

// Error: Invalid use of Maya object "unifiedRenderGlobalsWindow|rgMainForm|tabForm|mentalRayTabLayout|mentalRayCommonTab|scrollLayout|commonTabColumn|rgRenderableCamerasFrame|renderableCamerasSW|mayaSoftwareCameraLayout|columnLayout54|columnLayout55|columnLayout56|checkBoxGrp66". //

// Error: Invalid use of Maya object "persp". //

CGTalk Moderation
12-13-2011, 09:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.