PDA

View Full Version : environment:landscape

pabloperez
11-12-2003, 05:05 PM
http://www.graphics.com/modules/Gallery/albums/album155/ltc.jpg

farhquad
11-12-2003, 05:12 PM
The first thing here is that I don't know how you did that, maybe it could help, I've seen very similar images created with software that has the pourpose of doing landscapes, in that case things like that aren't hard to achieve.

If that's not the point the only crit here is that there's not enough contrast in the image, try and get harder shadows, you have here a very clear sunny summer sun, and you should have more contrast beetwen light and shadows.

Just my two cents.

The image is pretty though but could be way better with little job.

Demie-Lune
11-12-2003, 06:57 PM
The water is very well done and we all know it can be pretty hard to achive !!! :thumbsup:

Beside what have already been said, I'll add that... there's a lil problem with the texture... I only see straight lines while a color of mountain sides are rather chaotik :shrug: That's all ! ;)

Keep the good work! :)

Spankspeople
11-12-2003, 08:38 PM
Looks like a Terragen image to me.

Not that Terragen images are bad or anything... I've seen some damn nice work done in Terragen.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.