PDA

View Full Version : For the group of capitalist hypocrites

n4gen
12-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Respected,
I would ask you for a moment of attention.
From some sort of strange reasons (obviously personal) my works is not displayed in the 3D gallery.
I think they are good enough and deserve their place in it.
Please look at themselves and decide for yourself.
I would not like to mention the name of the administrator with which I have a problems.
Unfortunately I see to be converted to something else, you're far from your original ideas.
Thank you for your understanding, Regards.

leigh
12-10-2011, 01:27 PM
You're really cruising for a ban now.

n4gen
12-10-2011, 01:35 PM
The truth sometimes hurts, Leigh.

leigh
12-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Yes, you've clearly demonstrated that by your complete inability to accept that your work isn't as good as you thought it was.

InTerceptoV
12-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Why are you reacting like this Damir... I am pretty sure that other galleries like 3D total and raph.com will almost judge your work in the same way, these are high quality galleries like CGTalk and it's not easy to get in which is good because it pushes artist to become better. There is a lot of room for improvement in your work, be aware of that and try to be objective when judging it... your reaction here won't solve anything.

CGTalk Moderation
12-10-2011, 09:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.