PDA

View Full Version : Recorded sessions...and brushes

grassynoel
11-12-2003, 02:35 AM
I have a question regarding painter 8.

I want to record a session at 500X500 and replay it at 1500X1500. I understand the mechanics of how to do this, my problem lies with the brushes. I have a small diameter brush with a few bristles which, when played back, becomes a large diamiter brush made of hundreds of bristles and not a wide diamiter brush made of a few bristles. I want the brush stroke to look the same on playbak of a high rez image yet by making the brush out of hundreds of britsles, the look of the stroke is completely different. Can someone help me here?

Grassy Noel.

tayete
11-12-2003, 02:39 PM
If I remember well, you can choose when you start to record if you wish to keep the initial settings or something like that. If you choose not to keep them, you can replay the script later after selecting another brush and paint the previously recorded pic with the new chosen tool... :hmm: That is if I remember well, of course

*Tayete can hear Jin approaching in the distance to bring her help*

tayete
11-12-2003, 02:39 PM
If I remember well, you can choose when you start to record if you wish to keep the initial settings or something like that. If you choose not to keep them, you can replay the script later after selecting another brush and paint the previously recorded pic with the new chosen tool... :hmm: That is if I remember well, of course

*Tayete can hear Jin approaching in the distance to bring her help*

Jinbrown
11-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Hi,

Jin has arrived "from the distance", but in spite of tayete's faith in me, without help.

I seldom use Painter scripts except for small and and frequently used tasks and have not worked with them enough to give a useful answer.

I'd suggest posting the question on the two following:

Panter list at Topica.com

Corel Painter Newsgroup
Add Server: cnews.corel.ca
Subscribe to: corel.graphic_apps.painter

There are a lot of long time Painter users on both who may be able to help.

Good luck,

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.