PDA

View Full Version : WIP-Go Fish! Help needed

Haidi82
12-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Hello, this is my image and I've been wondering about the fish the girl is holding. Seems to me like it doesn't go with the rest of the picture and I would really like to get it as right as I can. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Haidi82
12-02-2011, 08:16 AM
I erased the whole fish and started a new sketch.

TheWayfarer
12-02-2011, 09:48 AM
hi Haidi.
First off, what is actually happening in the picture. maybe if you told us something about the picture and the goal your trying to accomplish with the picture and the idea your trying to portray we could possibly give you more insight into what to improve on.
Secondly: Awesome Display Picture (Xena) hehe.

Haidi82
12-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Alright thanks. Here's the story: The girl is about to attack (in a playful way, not like "I want to kill you"-way) something unknown(maybe another girl...pillow fight with fishes?!) using the fish as a weapon, but the fish is not liking the plan. Girl has just forced it out from river and the fish is puking water not knowing what's happening. Orange round things in a background symbols whirling river with fishes.

Xena rules :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
12-02-2011, 10:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.