PDA

View Full Version : Need a Motor Engine fast

elmnas
12-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Hello guys!
I am doing a project but I need to save time, so I wonder
do someone know where I can get a Motor engine it really doesn't matter which model,
or if someone share one?
I Googled some but didn't found any good enough. all Models I saw OK you need to charge.

Thank you in advantage

Best regards

Dan

Tolling87
12-01-2011, 10:31 PM
If you post a reference image of what you're looking for and say how much details you want on it, then maybe someone where will provide you with one, or make one based on the image. Maybe I will make one for you. Depends on the amount of details on it. Don't have all the time in the world ;)

Thomas

elmnas
12-06-2011, 08:43 AM
If you post a reference image of what you're looking for and say how much details you want on it, then maybe someone where will provide you with one, or make one based on the image. Maybe I will make one for you. Depends on the amount of details on it. Don't have all the time in the world ;)

Thomas
thank you. I've already solved it. dam I took the destiny in my own hands and built an own I will upload mine when i comming home I think i've succeed

CGTalk Moderation
12-06-2011, 08:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.