PDA

View Full Version : 3d gallery post

n4gen
11-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Best regards,

to my last post "Chinese Grandma" that you have not taken the 3d gallery, I can only say Hmmmm......
Thank you for your understanding and fair relationship.

n4gen
12-10-2011, 10:06 AM
I see that no one dares answer the my letter.
This just confirms your position.

leigh
12-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Your work needs a lot of improvement. And until such time as you fix your attitude and stop posting childish attacks and whining comments, your work isn't going to get any better.

If you continue this childish tirade, you're going to get banned. So stop wasting your energy on this immature persecution complex, and go do someone constructive like post your work in the WIP forum. Like I've suggested already.

n4gen
12-10-2011, 01:48 PM
So much about democracy and different opinions.
You can me cancel at this forum, but you can not somewhere in it.
Thanks and regards,
Damir Cizmok

leigh
12-10-2011, 01:53 PM
This isn't a democracy, it's a privately owned forum and we're under no obligation to accept every single piece of work submitted to the Showcase Gallery. In fact, every person who submits work is told that their work will be reviewed by a panel and is not guaranteed acceptance. And for opinions, the only ones you've posted have been insults, so why should we listen to them? The only person so far who has demonstrated a complete inability to consider a differing opinion is you.

Posting insults to random members, accusations of hypocrisy, accusations of bias, and bizarrely accusing me of being a liar was pretty much the worst way you could possibly have gone about dealing with this.

CGTalk Moderation
12-10-2011, 01:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.