PDA

View Full Version : Refresh Yourself

ximage
11-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi Guys and Girls,

I would love you to check out our new animation submitted for the Canimation competition.

Were very proud of it and would love you to have a watch. and if you enjoyed it please leave us a comment or like it through facebook if your feeling generous. :)

Any support is much appreciated. would love some comments and feed back.

and if you have any question about the process feel free to ask. :)

Check it here (canimation.redbull.co.uk/gallery#32170361)

Created totally in Softimage!! hope you enjoy and can help a fellow user win! :)

love Northforge x

Ohmanoggin
11-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Nice job.
I like the unzippiing effect you have.
Since you ask for commments, the sound effect for the pull tab at the very beginning seems off. Perhaps the time for pulling the tab is a little slow for the sound effect. No biggie, but thought I would mention it.

Good luck in the competition.
Ohmannogin

ximage
11-29-2011, 01:33 PM
thanks for the crit dude.

yeh, i will be honest with you, i would of liked to spent a lot more time on it, but simply ran out of time.

did not find out about the competition until 2 weeks before the deadline and we had to do it in our spare time after paid work! so a bit of a rush job which is a shame.

I need to find a good sound guy. ha

Be great if you guys could watch it some more today! think it might count as another vote!!

need all the support we can get!!

:)

thanks for watching!

CGTalk Moderation
11-29-2011, 01:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.