PDA

View Full Version : 3D Modellers/Animators Needed for VibeForce

Remby
11-11-2003, 06:02 AM
Greetings --

I am currently working on the "VibeForce" game project for Sherman3D and am looking for Animators and 3D Modelling talent willing to work with us on "Spec'." ...

The game is an Anime based MMORPG, and we will mostly need artist that can do anime style characters.

(I am also in negotiations for a liscence deal for a car and road combat game, and would also like to meet artist good with vehicle, and tank, modelling for this future {other} project.)

"VibeForce" is a very serious project and will be done for Sony Playstation, as well as PC. Not only are we creating this game for the PS3, VibeForce will also be on the new IBM/Butterfly.net, the first ever grid network for gaming. We are working with very new technology for PS3, and Grid tech, so we need extreme graphics. 150k poly (+higher) graphics will be common.. So we will be very critical on the graphics themselves.

If you do a search for "VibeForce" you will find quite a few articles about this project out on the web, including a Wall street Journal press release.

Since the game engine will be Gambryo, we must do the actual work in either Maya, or Studio3D Max.

We already have most all of the C++ Programming areas covered, but always open to talk with more people if this is your interest.

This is a very ground floor op., and we are currently a "starting from basics" kind'a company (as well as project), but we do have the one advantage by actually being on the Network already. And our finished product will be on Playstation and Butterfly.

Let me know if you are interested in joining up with our little group..

Remby

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.