PDA

View Full Version : Submission error

Rivenis
11-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Hello. I recently submitted a piece to the showcase gallery and received this message:

We are sorry, but your recent art submission to the CGTalk Gallery has been
declined.
Your image is still hosted on your CGPortfolio.
("Throne of the Burlesque, Andrew Blackman (2D)")

We at CGSociety.org would like to offer encouragement for your next
submission.

Your submission has been declined for the following reason(s):
* You have submitted this same image or subject to the gallery before.
Please do not resubmit the same content, even if they are different renders.

This is an error i believe because i deleted my previous entry before re-uploading it. (the reason i had to re-upload was because i had accidentally pasted the picture's description inside the tag space) When i had deleted the previous entry it also clearly said that it was still awaiting validation and wasn't yet in the gallery or rejected.

Rivenis
11-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Okay this is taking so long it looks like the mods no longer even check this forum anymore. Anyway i'd like to know if i can simply resubmit my piece.

Rivenis
11-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Okay looks like this is being ignored, so i'm just gonna repost my image and hope for the best.

Keenly
11-24-2011, 12:53 AM
sorry I was hoping someone who actually moderates the gallery would say something.

Yeah, just submit it again. *fingers crossed*

leigh
11-24-2011, 01:12 AM
If you have an issue like this over the weekend as you did, it's better to email us about the problem. I usually take a break from checking the support forum on the weekends - we do need some time off ;-)

Rivenis
11-24-2011, 02:02 AM
no, i submitted this thread over a week ago. long before the weekend. Anyway i submitted my work again today and it was rejected for the same reason 'that i'd already submitted it before. What should i do now?

Also Leigh what is the email address to use?

CGTalk Moderation
11-24-2011, 02:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.