PDA

View Full Version : criteria for a cgsociety gallery

threedsquid
11-11-2011, 06:19 PM
I recently got a rejection on one of my image “The Dark Knight (http://threedsquid.cgsociety.org/gallery/1017999/)”
The explanation is regarding the image ‘have an artistic problem’ or ‘offending some people’, and ‘need more creative presentation’ I guess the emails are an automated one. But I really need to know more explanation about that.

As far as I know, this image looks finished. I’ve seen other simple renders, or front shot only with simple pose that still accepted in the gallery.

I don’t see this image offend anyone. And most of all, I did present the image with effort. It’s not just a plain render, I gave it a background, I gave it textures, some effects and rework the colors in Photoshop.

If there are some new criteria that cgsociety applied, that I might not be aware of, then I would love to know. To the moderators, it will be nice to hear some feedbacks

Thanks,

Marthin

CGTalk Moderation
11-11-2011, 06:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.