PDA

View Full Version : Simcloth Tutorials

leoraphael3d
11-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Can anyone Please let me know that if there are any tutorials or Video tutorials for the Simcloth3. I did check the help that come along with software it did not do me any good. So Can anyone please let me know if there is a tutorial or video tutorial for simcloth that can explain pratically.

thankx

Best regards,
L. Raphael.

Downwrdspiral
11-26-2003, 06:20 PM
The tutorials that came with it were very understandable and worked fine for me.

leoraphael3d
11-26-2003, 09:11 PM
Thankx for your reply. I did went through the reference that comes along with simcloth. I made a skirt for a character and simulated to move along with the mesh when it walks. I selected the vertices in the sub object level and created a new group and attached it to the bipo1 of the biped. But the when simulating the cloth the skirt it stay for a while in its position and then moves along the mesh. This creates a gap between the mesh and the skirt in the back and intersects in the front.
I am not sure where I am going wrong.

Can anyone help me in this.............

Also I want to know how to cloth effect like a very flimsy and light cloth.

Cheers

Best regards
Leo Raphael.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.