PDA

View Full Version : enviroment: (lobby) wat is missing??

horoXhoro
11-10-2003, 05:25 AM
how to improved the this visual, and wat is missing in this image?? i real want to make look very real but dunno how ??
can anyone can give me an answer wat i need to enhanced or improve??..thanx^^

im using 3dmax 5 with vray renderer..

thorn3d
11-10-2003, 06:11 AM
One thing that seems off - the texture (bitmap) on the wall and the ceiling seems out of scale.

Also, the people between the chairs look too small.

thorn

mmProj
11-10-2003, 11:51 AM
hmmmm...... looks nice ..... i think maybe the lights in the upper ceiling are too bright for even a shot inside during the daytime .... and maybe the shadows under your chairs are too dark for the amount of ceiling and sun light........ plus yeah..... those chair look gigantic ... or the people are small

LOVE the wall though ... and curtains.:beer:

imscifi
11-10-2003, 01:12 PM
well I have to agree on the lighting on the ceiling being too bright. And the people are definitely too small. Though, personally I do like the wall and ceiling. My only comment to that is maybee make the texture on the ceiling a bit more shallow in relief. Other than that... I'd like to work there... actually, I'd like that wall in my kitchen... but that's another story... ;)

horoXhoro
11-11-2003, 06:43 AM
thanx for the feedback , i reallly appreciate :)

i'll modify the lighting and the size of the chair again,,,,maybe two later i'll post it up again...

i currently working on a personal project..3d composite into real footage,,,,kamen rider!! yeaaaa:drool:

maxmare
11-11-2003, 03:25 PM
You may also try adjusting the target so it's at the same level as the camera getting rid of the distostion in the perspective. Another way to do this is using a "perspective correction" modifier on the camera, but I don't know whether MAX6 has it. VIZ's got it.

Cheers.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.