PDA

View Full Version : PROJECT: Children's 3D Animated Pilot

DigiLusionist
11-10-2003, 03:13 AM
Seeking a LW CHARACTER MODELER and a LW MODELER and a CHARACTER ANIMATOR

To collaborate on the pilot for a Children's 3D animated concept called, "Gossamer the Enchanted Village." This show is geared to children ages 3-6 years old.

NOTE: This is presently a zero budget project. Participants will work on spec for equity. The pilot will be presented to the top Children's programming distributors for future investment. Therefore, we will have contracts from the beginning.

I am creating the script in conjunction with the director of the Child Development Department at San Diego State University.

The music is being composed by a professional composer who has done a lot of Disney movies and television shows.

I need one person to model toony characters with lots of personality (stylized, not realistic. But can be semi-realistic, caracaturish).

Also need another artist to model the sets and props for the pilot episode. The environment will be toony, as well.

Need a character animator to help me with rigging and animating the characters, as well as doing lip synch.

Interested folks, please send an e-mail to rcotton@san.rr.com
I will send the established team (after NDAs are signed) a plot synopsis and some concept art. Then, the finished script.

THANKS!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.