PDA

View Full Version : CGS support/membership.

scrimski
11-01-2011, 11:33 PM
So I got this e-mail today reminding me of renewing my CGS membership for another year*. I don't think I'm gonna pay 49.xx for services like the portfolio or discounts which I don't need anymore for various reasons but would like to donate a smaller amount to keep this site up and running because I think it's a great resource where I learned a lot, still learning a lot and I'd like to keep it that way.

So is there any way to donate some smaller amount using PayPal or whatnot?

*Worth to mention I guess that the last time I did renew my membership is like 2 or 3 years ago and I was still listed as a paying member until now.

Andrew-Plumer
11-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Hi
Currently we don't have a facility for donations we decided a long time ago we didn't want to go down the donation road advertising sponsors go a long way to support the site. However we really appreciate you wanting to support the site and thanks also for your words of support it is great to hear from members who benefit from the community.

We have recently identified (and fixed) some bugs in our renewal system. In that process we identified that some members have neither received renewal emails or been expired you are obviously one of them - gotta get lucky sometimes!

With CGS Connect we want to offer a heap of value to members for a reasonable price so my question is what would you pay $49.00 a year for ?

CGTalk Moderation
11-04-2011, 01:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.