PDA

View Full Version : character : lady :: deathstrike

bengal
11-09-2003, 11:27 PM
a fan art of lady deathstrike, because she's fast, cute, and asian, and because i saw x-men 2 and enjoyed a lot!! :)

http://www.cafesale.net/bengal/gallery/couleur/ladydeathstrike.jpg

phoenix
11-10-2003, 03:23 AM
no pic

RippleMDK
11-10-2003, 06:38 AM
I love your work Bengal... although this isn't my favorite piece. However I love the sense of motion you have with the hand. The facial expression seems to accurately capture her demeanor as well. I'd like to see her in an enviroment. Like I said though, I love your work.

RippleMDK

Kirt
11-10-2003, 10:03 AM
Bummer ... I haven't seen X2 yet. I'll have to pick it up soon.

Nice pic bengal, love the motion and intense stare on her face. Beautiful colors and super linework, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

How's the book coming along? Are we going to be able to order it and ship to the states? I don't care if it's not translated ... I just want to look at the inspirational pictures.

arthur g.w.g
11-10-2003, 12:24 PM
:applause: As always your work surprises me, the vivid colors and the sense of ligth defines your stile.
Correct me if i am wong butt your drawing stile have a litle bit of manga, the eyes the anatomy... i saw in your site a home page named graffitti bunny that definitive have a manga stile... and i ask my self if you based yor stile in the manga or it is only a reference...
I love your stile .Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

ceql
11-10-2003, 12:55 PM
Great work, bengal! :applause:

I like it how your female characters always seem sortof cat-like to me, which I think is really cool :D :beer:

(and I just saw X-2 the other day too, liked it much better than the first one!)

Terro
11-10-2003, 03:09 PM
This is the first time I see you work Bengal but I love it. The style is great, the color works very nice and you even got a little bit of animation in there, hehe. Great stuff.

bengal
11-11-2003, 11:12 AM
thank you everyone!! :)

i'm working hard on the book. still, i'll try to get up a higher rate than one daily per month (haha), i'm sorry not posting much...

thx!!! :)

Pttr
11-11-2003, 11:26 AM
I love your style, the use of colour is so brilliant.. every brush stroke... Haha, well you inspire me man, thanks a lot! (Cool movie too by the way!)

Jokke
11-11-2003, 03:16 PM
I really love the red "x"... :) Think you have some probs with your host... "Sounds" like great work, though :thumbsup:

bengal
11-11-2003, 03:47 PM
thank you everyone, and really really sorry about the problems the provider is having these days... whenever you don't see the pictures and/or my site, try later, it works most of the time.

thx! :)

Rubberduckie
11-11-2003, 04:21 PM
Wow! Bengal is back! Beautiful colors! Mmm...it actually kinda looks like Kelly Hu...:P

Cheers dude! :beer:

francis001
11-12-2003, 04:53 AM
Good stuff man! I really like the sense of motion with her hand.

Jokke
11-12-2003, 06:37 AM
It's working! It's working! :eek: No red "x" this time...

I like it :thumbsup: She is a little cat-like, as ceql said. Could be the nose that gives her that look...:shrug:

-Jokke

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.