PDA

View Full Version : Abstract help, important for me

obstrkt
11-09-2003, 12:24 PM
Hey there everyone, since i thought CG-Talk has helped me before i thought like, you guys can help me again i guess.......
So what i actually want is help on modeling something i've been into for a while, abstract art, but not just abstract art like add a noise, bend and your done, nope.......
Here's a image of Jens Karlsson, one of worlds best digital artists around, also see the rest of his work on chapter3.net

http://www.chapter3.net/imgs/vert/dv_02_18.jpg

That's the image i really want to re-create, well.......the 3d that is.....and the texturing offcourse, and someone please help me ? I've got some max experience so i think we can work something out........

If you are able to help me out, i will help you out by OR helping you make a dam nice site OR i will teach you how to, i'm a pro webdesigner so.........

Oke thanks allready

lulaassassina
11-28-2003, 07:43 PM
there are many ways to do abstracts.
Any way can do.

so, be specific, show us some hand-sketches. Modelling techinique depens on the model itself.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.