PDA

View Full Version : Confuse about how to choose Animation university.

peachmore
10-22-2011, 06:54 AM
I'm interesting in 3d animation.
I'm confused about consider how to choose the best university to study within 4yrs.
I don't know how to choose the best.Which point I should to looking at ?

I'm from Thailand.If you know about animation university in Thailand which is the best,please let's me know too.

ps. sry about my bad ENGLISH skill.

SamWelker
10-22-2011, 10:06 AM
I do not know of 3D animation schools in Thailand, but google can easily answer that one for you. I recommend you search online to see what schools there are. Then I recommend you choose depending on what you'd like to make. See what students have made from each school and read reviews of the schools. Once you have done that choose the school who's students make the type of content you'd like to make.

peachmore
10-23-2011, 02:50 AM
I do not know of 3D animation schools in Thailand, but google can easily answer that one for you. I recommend you search online to see what schools there are. Then I recommend you choose depending on what you'd like to make. See what students have made from each school and read reviews of the schools. Once you have done that choose the school who's students make the type of content you'd like to make.

Thankyou for your advice.

SamWelker
10-24-2011, 02:10 AM
You're welcome. I hope it helped.

CGTalk Moderation
10-24-2011, 02:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.