PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating Painter 12 problem

flyingpenguin67
10-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Hi, I've had painter 12 for a couple of months now and I've been having a really frustrating problem that ruins anything I'm triyng to create. The problem are these annoying blotchy patches whenever I'm painting that are unnatural and I assume have nothing to do with the brushes. I would show a picture but I've seen someone else has the same problem to me: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=14&t=990721

Those unnatural blotches cannot be blended or fixed. I thought it might have been an issue with my graphics so I opened a file with the issue on another computer with painter 11 and the problem is still there. It is more prominent on an HD monitor. I have hadthe previous version painter 11 for hte past 2 years and have never come across this problem. I've installed the latest painter 12 patch and it has not fixed the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CGTalk Moderation
10-12-2011, 01:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.