PDA

View Full Version : CGtalk gallery

Comar93
10-10-2011, 05:42 PM
I have uploaded an image to my cgportfolio a few days ago and I've ticked the gallery option... The thing is, I haven't gotten a refusal email or anything but my image isn't showing in the 3d stills gallery... Other images that were even uploaded today made it into the galley already... I don't know what to do I've read the sticky about it, I've checked my status in manage portfolio and the image gallery status says: Not submitted to CGtalk gallery and I have no clue why...

please help me

Kirt
10-10-2011, 09:04 PM
What's the Status of my image?
The Manage Gallery (http://portfolio.cgsociety.org/manage/gallery.php) page will display a list of the images that you have submitted and show you their current status. Note in the picture below, the image highlighted will only show on CGPortfolio and not CGTalk's gallery.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/kirtstanke/CGTalk%20FL/not-submitted.jpg

Comar93
10-10-2011, 09:09 PM
As I've mentioned it says not submitted to CGTalk gallery...

Does that mean that I've been rejected or that I haven't even tried for the gallery?

I haven't gotten any rejection email..

Kirt
10-10-2011, 10:34 PM
"Not submitted" means that you did not submit it to the CGTalk gallery.

Fahrija
10-25-2011, 06:15 PM
Just an explanation

It might be the case you checked the box to submit an image for the gallery but as
far as I noticed - in case you have some upload issues e.g. "the thumbnail image
was to big" or "some fields were left without information" you have to make
sure that the submission box is checked again because I asume in those cases the
this checked box goes back to default position and the default position means:
no submission to the gallery

regards
fahrija

willmurai
11-08-2011, 12:04 PM
It happenned to me. I had a problem with an image size and ended up with an unchecked submission. Is there a way to submit to CG Gallery after the posting is finished or I will have to upload it again?

Fahrija
11-08-2011, 12:21 PM
as far as I know you have to upload everything again. There is no afterwards
submission. It has to be done within the first upload session. Then you can
delete the old one in the gallery.

willmurai
11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
as far as I know you have to upload everything again. There is no afterwards
submission. It has to be done within the first upload session. Then you can
delete the old one in the gallery.

Thanks Fahrija. I will do it! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.