PDA

View Full Version : Text and Background Colours

DeepAction
10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Hi

I am having problems reading the white text on dark background - basically I find it very uncomfortable and when I stop reading and look away - I can see lines in my vision.

Is there some way that I can adjust the colour schemes ?

I am also doing the matte painting course and have to read alot daily, I thought my eyes would adjust with time but they have got worse - we are 4 weeks in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Niall

Kirt
10-06-2011, 04:24 PM

DeepAction
10-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi Kirt

Thats magic, thanks !

I can't see the same functionality for the course thread though.

N

Kirt
10-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I don't know why that option is not available in the workshops. Another option that I just found for (Firefox users) is Customize Your Web (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/customize-your-web/). This will allow you to change background colors, fonts, etc. for the website. I'm sure there are other add-ons available, but I didn't do too much looking.

DeepAction
10-08-2011, 09:47 AM
I think I have found a halfway solution - if I hi-light the text that I am reading it goes to white text with a blue background - a small change but it helps.

CGTalk Moderation
10-08-2011, 09:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.