PDA

View Full Version : M@gik magikal update ;)

M@gik
01-19-2002, 03:02 PM
Hello people,

Well i have some thing changed in the model, when i used bones my model went crazy now i'm using weightmaps that makes life
more easy (THNX NEWTEK!!)
I'm still on the hair thing cuz i'm not satisfied what I have created till now ok tell me what I should do better for the next update!

well here it is:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/ben.vergeer/img/Gran_Finale6.jpg

Thnx

..:: M@gik ::..

3dflasher
01-19-2002, 09:05 PM
Very nice, clean model. I dont really like the purple eye shadow but that may all depend on what type of character she is, but it could use a little bit more blending with the skin tone at the edges. Her cheek bone is a little bit flat, maybe you should define that area a little bit more. Her lips came out really nice. the shape is good, but maybe they are alittle bit too wide. It looks like she is making a face and not really in a relaxed pose. You are probably not done texturing yet. but her nipples :)...they are way too red. Those suckers look like they are bleeding...she got the bad end of a massive titty twister. All humor a side...she is a very nice model. Very good work. I cant wait to see updates.

"This is my opinion use it or file it"

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.