PDA

View Full Version : can't PM you Leigh...

eYadNesS
11-07-2003, 02:46 AM
please

Dave Black
11-07-2003, 02:53 AM
Most anything you need to say to Leigh can be said to me via PM. I will forward the message to her providing you have a legitimate reason for contacting her.

-3DZ

eYadNesS
11-07-2003, 02:56 AM
I can't send the msg just for her...

Dave Black
11-07-2003, 03:02 AM
That is quite possibly correct. Your only options are to either email her, or send the message through me. It's your choice. Leigh herself is the only person who can allow you to PM her directly if she has chosen to deny reciept of PM from your user acount. Is your PM system malfunctioning? There are other admins that could help solve your problem.

-3DZ

eYadNesS
11-07-2003, 03:07 AM
No way, it's just for Leigh, thanks for trying to help...

Dave Black
11-07-2003, 03:18 AM
I would like to remind you that harrasing a CGTalk Admin or Mod is not a good idea. If Leigh has decided to not allow you to send PMs to her, she has done so for good reason. I suggest you thoroughly consider what you are trying to say before sending her any email.

-3DZ

eYadNesS
11-07-2003, 03:25 AM
Please don't let me destroy my pc, i don't want to be mod or whatever!!!

Leigh where are you?!....

Dave Black
11-07-2003, 03:38 AM
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you just said. Perhaps you could clarifiy your statement. This is the CGTalk support forum. If you have a problem please state it clearly so that we may help to resolve it. If you are attempting to contact the administration for help with a problem related to CGTalk, I will forward the message to an administrator so that they can resolve it for you.

Is your PM service malfunctioning? If so, you may reach the administration or moderation staff VIA email. We are quite willing to help if you have a problem, but you must state it clearly before action can be taken.

Thank you.

-3DZ

eYadNesS
11-07-2003, 03:38 AM
Thanks god! the msg was sent...

EDIT: Thanks very much 3DZealot

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.