PDA

View Full Version : Image upload problem

paskill
09-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi, today, I buyed a member account.
But, i've two problems:

1. i try to upload image on my portfolio, but don't is like i don't upload never this images;
2. In "List Subscriptions" I view the thread about my last updated image, but when i click on this thread, appear a message:

"paskill, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Why? In my portfolio i've add my big avatar, the banner, and in porfolio manager appear cg job section.
Do you know how a long time I wait for the activation?

Thank you!!!

Keenly
10-06-2011, 05:09 AM
the List Subscriptions will display a thread for each image you upload regardless of whether you submit it to the showcase gallery forums or not, but these links will only become active if they are submitted and accepted to the showcase gallery.

please allow 24 hours for changes to your portfolio be visible.

paskill
10-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Thanks Keenly :)

CGTalk Moderation
10-06-2011, 06:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.