PDA

View Full Version : Pls Help Me Guys

niranjan246
09-20-2011, 10:09 AM
3D Character Animation 1 yr in VanArts(CANADA)
(OR)
Advanced 3D productions in Media Design School 2yrs (New Zealand)
:sad:

moonfairymagic
10-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Both of those programs are soo expensive, dear! You have absolutely no job security and a massive debt after that. the employment rate from those courses are LOW and only the people who had a massive amount of experience were able to pull it off. First things first, you have to make sure this is what you want to do. I would highly recommend going to Digital-Tutors to practice. It's super,super cheap and waybetter than those schools. The only shortfall is not having students around you for support who share you love for film and 3D, etc. My best advice to you is that this industry is based off of dedication, hardwork and self-motivation. All of these 3 things come from you, not school. Digital tutors teaches you 10 times more than those school, speaking from my experience. I am doing my demo reel now and I am using Digital-Tutor tutorials to make it look good. I am learning new things each day. I think only 15 percent of my class actually got hired@@.

CGTalk Moderation
10-10-2011, 10:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.