PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know much about Boston University's center for digital arts?

taxguy
09-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Boston University has a one year intensive program in 3d animation here in Wash DC. It is affiliated with their Center for Digital Imaging Arts. Anyone know much about their program and their success rate?

Phaustus
09-11-2011, 12:13 AM
I was in the fine arts program at BU, so I can't speak for that specific program - it could be really good, but I'd be really thorough when you research it/interrogate them about it. I took their only 3d animation course - after an entire semester we barely got through the maya interface, and everything that I did happen to learn in that course, I learned from doing research in my own time out of class. I know that this is a completely separate program, and that was just one class - but if that's BU's only 3d course that they offer at the university itself, I'd be really wary about this. It could definitely be great, but just ask a lot of questions about the material covered in each course and all that.

CGTalk Moderation
09-11-2011, 12:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.