PDA

View Full Version : Animation Scout Tv - Free Content & Tutorial website

cgoz
09-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Hey Everybody,

You may recognize "Animation Scout" name by some tutorial videos has been shared around for a while.Now Animation Scout has it's own website to offer it's content exclusively.

www.animationscout.tv

For whom already know Animation Scout was preparing animation fundamentals for needs of animator at any level.

By the opening of the website, we are planing to increase our range of features and start to share interviews, articles and lots of downloadable content for our followers.

For our big opening we prepared a special interview with Pixar Animator Victor Navone (Alien Song) and also you can download our FREE unique character rig Hb for Maya and enjoy it's features.

Warm Regards,
animationscout.tv

XeroWolf
09-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks. I can see the site becoming a very useful resource for me.

cgoz
09-12-2011, 07:36 AM
thanks, this is just the start, more to come , please keep following!

danylyon
09-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Very cool tutorials! Clean presentation and actually quite some in depth information. Keep em coming!

At parts it was a bit fast (couldn't read all the text without pausing).

following you on twitter!

shakii
09-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Thank you! Very animated and resourceful video tutorials... reminds me of the gorilla tutorials (sorry, forgot what it was called..). Looking forward to some more, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

DuttyFoot
09-13-2011, 02:16 AM
thanks for sharing this with us

cgoz
09-13-2011, 12:47 PM
thanks for you comments
a new video has already released!
www.animationscout.tv >>> eye movements!

btw about the length of the videos, we wanted that people can easily watch these videos anywhere without waiting to much loading and data transfer by mobile devices and 3g , apologies for that.

Ollarin
09-14-2011, 04:09 AM
Very, very nice website! Thank you so much for putting your time in to make these videos!

And the Hobo rig is so cool. Very pliable! :D

CGTalk Moderation
09-14-2011, 04:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.