PDA

View Full Version : Need for speed? PLAVelocity!

maxx981
09-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Hy there,

I created a new plugin, PLAVelocity:

"The PLAVelocity Tag together with the GlobalPSR Tag (also included) are tools to do velocity based interaction. A Softbody is a very good example. The points of a Softbody have different velocities when the body is deformed. The PLAVelocity Tag needs a PLA animation to be able to efficiently calculate the points current velocities. The velocity values will be written to a Vertex Map."

More information about the plugin, a demo-movie and examples as also some brief screencasts are available on my site:
http://www.artonbit.com/aob/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=42&Itemid=156&lang=en

Enjoy,
André

51M0N
09-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Unfortunately the sub-forums don't receive the same amount of attention as the main forum, but it looks very nice, as do your examples.

Good work.

maxx981
09-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Unfortunately the sub-forums don't receive the same amount of attention as the main forum, but it looks very nice, as do your examples.

Good work.

Hy 51M0N,

where should I post it, for the next time? I just looked at the Thread-Names and found this to be the correct spot :)

Thank you,
André

maxx981
09-21-2011, 01:52 PM
Hy there,

PLAVelocity is now also available for the Mac.

Cheers,
André

CGTalk Moderation
09-21-2011, 01:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.