PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference on CS

HapZungLam
11-04-2003, 09:58 PM
After a couple days on CS. I don't see any critical differece on CS. I've check their site. but none of the links are showing the new features.

halo
11-04-2003, 10:49 PM
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfeatures.html

:)

Levitateme
11-07-2003, 06:02 PM
what new features were you looking for exactly? the only thing i cant find is the distort...filter? like you should be able to distor your image with splines i thought, i guess not though.

halo
11-08-2003, 12:10 AM
PS really does need a spline based distortion tool a la elastic reality...

so if you want one goto adobe's ps forum and shout loudly in the feature requests section...it seems with this release adobe have actually listened to the feedback in there, but ommited this feature...so keep asking :)

klingspor
11-08-2003, 12:03 PM
In a thread a while back it was said that PS CS would have Adjustment Layers that you could apply filters to, like After Effects has them... sounded like a useful feature to me!
Unfortunately, it wasn't mentioned on their "New Features" listing. So did they include this feature or was it just a rumour?

Levitateme
11-08-2003, 12:16 PM
i read a review a while ago, saying that was a rumor. they were reviews CS. also i have found like 5 things that are not in the whats new...i am waiting for my total training cs to come out. it may be out i dont know. but i learned a lot from my total training 7 discs. like in cs the thing were you can adjust values by draggin Left and Right on the text. i didnt see that anywere , i just remembered it from online. i wish there help docs were more "through"...i don tthink i spelled that right....well, its 6 am i blame time!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.