PDA

View Full Version : singapore animation schools

shihar
09-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Hi,
I am looking for a good animation school in singapore. can anyone tell me if there are any good ones? thanks

SandeepMaithani
09-04-2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.cgprotege.com/

shihar
09-06-2011, 03:23 AM
thank you sandeep this looks good, are there any other collages? anyone know if these schools are any good. 3dsense singapore and sae singapore?

conbom
09-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Not really animation, but Feng Zhu school of design looks like a great place to learn production design /concept art

AllenOne
09-06-2011, 11:13 PM
I would kill to go to Feng Zhu. I simply do not have the funds to fly and settle in at Singapore though. Bugger!

shihar
09-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Thank you very much Conbom, they have really impressive work. not sure what field I wanna be in actually. but I am more towards the 3d modeling and animation stuff. I am also interested in programs in Canada. but Singapore seems a little affordable.

MissGnet
09-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Hello there,

Just google animation schools and you'll get quite a few names. At the moment I'm aware of :

-Digipen
-3d sense
-eggstory digital arts school
-cg protege
-fengzhu (this is more a concept art school, not animation)

They all have regular open days and fairs that they go to. Just call up the schools and ask them, that's what I did, they're all pretty nice people. The open days help alot cause you can come to the conclusion which school is good for you as they all are slightly dfferent. Ask loads of questions, even if you think they're silly questions, cause that's how you find out.

I'm still in the process of deciding which school is the best or if I'm even going to one here, good luck on your search.

MissGnet

shihar
09-22-2011, 02:34 AM
Thank you MissGnet. I am having a hard time choosing, but I am in no hurry, I'll do some more research before I make a decision, thanks for the links, looks impressive. thanks and good luck for you search as well.

AllenOne
09-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know if there any schools even remotely like feng zhu. Figured i would inquire sense it was brought up here.

CGTalk Moderation
09-25-2011, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.