PDA

View Full Version : How long before art shows up on forum?

Randell
08-31-2011, 02:26 AM
I am not very familiar with how this works...I tried using the forum search, but it keeps coming up blank, so forgive me if this is posted somewhere already.

After I put an image up in my portfolio, how long before it gets shown in the gallery? If it is rejected, are you notified?

Oh, and where if the image posted to? I am assuming 3D Stills.....

Thanks,
Randell Trulson

Kirt
08-31-2011, 08:17 PM
I think submission approvals are going to be delayed this week. Staff are away. Sorry for the wait.

Randell
09-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Ah...okay....no big deal....I just was wondering if I did something wrong. I hope they all have a nice vacation :)

Bran
09-03-2011, 09:48 AM
how long will the staff be away? :)

leigh
09-03-2011, 11:35 AM
I've started going through it. Because of the backlog, I'm letting work into the gallery in shifts, so that I don't overwhelm it by putting in a week's worth of work in one go - if that happened, most of the work wouldn't get seen because it would be pushed back so many pages in the gallery forum.

It will take a couple of days to balance out to normal.

Bran
09-03-2011, 02:03 PM
I've started going through it. Because of the backlog, I'm letting work into the gallery in shifts, so that I don't overwhelm it by putting in a week's worth of work in one go - if that happened, most of the work wouldn't get seen because it would be pushed back so many pages in the gallery forum.

It will take a couple of days to balance out to normal.

that's ok, thank you :)

Ruis
09-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Yeh, I hope my posts got aprove too :) it's been a few days...

EDIT: gess now it is :)

Anibas
09-11-2011, 01:08 AM
I was perusing the forums trying to find the answer to this very question. Thanks for clarifying that.

leigh
09-11-2011, 09:15 PM
At the moment, there is unfortunately a massive backlog of work waiting to get looked at. This is because during this week, the way that work is validated got changed; more moderators are now required to vote on images so this has made the validation process longer than before.

I do apologise for those who are waiting and ask you to please be patient while we move forward from this change.

abdollah4ever
09-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Thanks for notifying us.

CGTalk Moderation
09-12-2011, 01:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.