PDA

View Full Version : Adding my art to 3D Stills gallery?

UnReaL4
08-22-2011, 11:15 PM
I want to know why my art named "Breakfast" cant be in 3D Stills gallery?

Admins gave me this reason:
* We're very sorry to let you know that this work does not yet meet our standards as a completed piece for the Showcase Gallery. We'd like to encourage you to post your work in the WIP forum to develop it further before submitting it again.

Here is "Breakfast"
http://unreal4.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Does it really seem uncompleted?

UnReaL4
08-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Is there anyone?

Kirt
08-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Sorry, but there is only one person who can tell you the exact reason why this image was not accepted into the Gallery and she has said in multiple other threads that she doesn't have the time to give individual critiques of user's work.

My suggestion is to post it in the WIP forum (as suggested) and get other opinions and suggestions to improve the image. If after this, and if the work is not accepted again, then you have the option of just posting it in your CGPortfolio and moving on to the your next work of art.

Not everything is going to get into the Galleries here. There has been an effort to be more critical of what is accepted into the Galleries. Doesn't mean your work is bad, incomplete or of lesser quality of the other artists. It means that your work was not selected to be featured in the Gallery. Please, try again with a different piece.

CGTalk Moderation
08-23-2011, 07:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.