PDA

View Full Version : The Gnomon Workshop subscription

carlosoporto
08-22-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi, I am 3D generalist working for around 7 years doing motion graphics and 3d animations for commercials and advertising. But now I want to focus more on Character Design. And I want to expand my general techniques for render, illumination, modeling and zbrush. What do you think of the Gnomon Workshop Subscription (http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/subscription/) ? In my country there are no great 3d schools so the only option is to expand my skills online (and participate a lot in forums for feedback)

Tarnick
08-24-2011, 01:25 AM
I'm gonna join it to in a month or so too. I think it looks cool. I went to school for animation years back and was hoping to relearn the software to try and find a job. :)

carlosoporto
08-24-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm gonna join it to in a month or so too. I think it looks cool. I went to school for animation years back and was hoping to relearn the software to try and find a job. :)

Yeah me too! I havenīt done too much 3d lately but I want to improve my skills. All the videos looks great, plus they have concept, design and foundation videos not only technical. I will join next month maybe we can chat around what are we learning.

Tarnick
08-25-2011, 02:13 AM
That sounds good it may be a little while longer before I can join but that would be cool to be able to compare notes.

CGTalk Moderation
08-25-2011, 02:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.