PDA

View Full Version : help me select to a good university in London for character animation

nadeemtalpur
08-18-2011, 12:24 PM
hi
i am from pakistan i am new in cg talk
i want some advice where to do my master in character animation from London in which university?
i have done 2 year's diploma in multimedia, B.A(bachelor in arts) 2 year's, now i want to do master but in multimedia in character animation.
i have one year experience in composting in after effect and 3 year's experience in low poly modeling as Sr. environment modeler ( level designer).
now i want to do some thing different.
so please help me to choose what to do for my better future.

moidphotos
08-19-2011, 11:51 PM
If you really want to limit yourself to only courses that are within the geographic borders of London, then the only good one I can think of is not a Masters but a Post Graduate Certificate in Animation from Central St Martins. The Royal College of Art have an Masters animation programme but it's quite experimental (makes wonderful films) but they are probably not what you are looking for. The best animation colleges in the UK are not in London :)

nadeemtalpur
08-20-2011, 04:41 AM
then which university you prefer and where? If it has master degree it will be better can you give me the list of good university then i can choose where I should go thanks for the responce

CGTalk Moderation
08-20-2011, 04:41 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.