PDA

View Full Version : From EU to USA

William GUiLE
08-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi everybody! I've got a degree in industrial design and a diploma in animation and vfx just taken at the italian national film school. I'm now considering to attend another course in the USA, to push my skills and get the opportunity to start a career there, where the industry is much more developed both in terms of quality and quantity.
But rather than doing another all-around, many-year course like the one I just completed, I'd like to focus entirely on 3d animation. I know, for instance, that some schools like gnomon allow you to select just the lessons you want and need. I'm also (and foremost) concerned about the quality of the tuition: I'd have to move to another continent, expending money, time and all, and wouldn't do that if it's not really worth it. So what would be the best choice?
All your advice and opinions, as well as hearing about your personal experiences, would be really useful to me, so thank you all in advance for helping!

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2011, 12:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.