Hello.
I would like to show my latest development for houdini
procedural production ready DA of wooden house
http://evgen3d.com/houdini_wooden_house
thanks.
Evgeniy Bazurov

Robert Magee
08-19-2011, 05:06 AM
I love how you presented your assets. It would have been cool to see the parameter name as the house was being animated - width and height were obvious but some of the other parameters you were changing maybe not.

The rendered look of the asset was great and the graphics showed it off well.

robert

evgen
08-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Thank you, Robert.
I would like to make breakdown viewport video, but rebuilding of this asset takes about 20-40 sec per frame, so in video it will be like a slideshow :)
I'll record short movie about parts of this asset if I find enough time for this.

Robert Magee
09-01-2011, 04:19 AM
I would like to make breakdown viewport video, but rebuilding of this asset takes about 20-40 sec per frame, so in video it will be like a slideshow :)
I'll record short movie about parts of this asset if I find enough time for this.

I wasn't thinking about a screengrab of the parameters changing. I was thinking that using graphics in your video, you can label each part of the video you have with the parameter name and its current value. E.G. "Width=5.6" or "Number of Windows = 4." That way the viewer can get a sense of what values and parameters are driving your creation.

Robert

Denisenko
09-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Very inspiring. Great job! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
09-27-2011, 10:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.