PDA

View Full Version : PFTrack to Maya 2011 to After Effects CS4

MKMM10
08-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Hello, Im having a huge problem here/// :sad:

I decided to track a 3D watch on my friends wrist as part of my project..
As the watch tracks along, the upper rings of the watch will move up, resulting in a glow forming in between the rings and the watch's main case..

The problem is i did a sphere and keyframed it to follow the watch's movement, and then applied a glow to it, and hid source..

When i render a still image, the watch glows without any problem, however, when i batch render my sequence, the sphere pops out, and there is no glow!

Any idea on how to correct this mistake? or is there no such thing to make the watch glow as it batch renders?

Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED! im a student, and its quite stressful for me, as my project deadline is due soon.... any suggestions guys?

djx
08-14-2011, 12:57 PM
when i batch render my sequence, the sphere pops out, and there is no glow!I'm not sure what you mean by "the sphere pops out", but I'm going to take a guess that you have auto-exposure on in the shader glow attributes. In many cases it is better to turn this off (and then you may need to adjust the glow strength).

David

CGTalk Moderation
08-14-2011, 12:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.