PDA

View Full Version : colour space

anna1
08-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Hey,

I was just wondering if CGSociety is using a colour space for the galleries. As if I am uploading an image into my gallery the colours changes completely and it is looking horrible. I am normally working in RGB but it seems that here it is sRGB. So I was wondering how the others are doing it. As there images look alright. If they are simply working in sRGB from the beginning or are converting it into sRGB and then doing colour corrections.

would be great to get some advice

Anna :wavey:

pokoy
08-12-2011, 09:10 PM
You'll need to convert your images to sRGB. Always do that after color corrections, just before you save the jpeg. Converting to sRGB before doing corrections is not recommended since sRGB is limited and will tend to give you less control while doing postwork.
Make sure you include the color profile in your file so it'll be displayed correctly on browsers that support and display color spaces.

anna1
08-13-2011, 07:53 AM
i see, thank you so much for your help

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2011, 07:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.